Saturday, February 11, 2012

Survivor: One World :: Pre-Show


And Survivor is back! Last season we watched as Coach, Coached his way to the Final Two only to be defeated by the more under the radar Sophie Clarke. And now Survivor is back and the fact that they are not bringing back any past players, I have to give them praises because its always a refreshing sight to have new people and not have anybody from previous seasons come back and have everybody else be star-struck with the returning players.

We already saw that happened in Boston Rob and then in Coach last season and if I have to see that again this season, I cringe at the thought.

And now 18 new people are coming back and trying their out luck in Samoa. Let's meet them, shall we?

***** MORE AFTER THE JUMP *****



Alicia Rosa is a special education teacher from Chicago, Illinois. On her interview, she seems to be very confident of herself to the fact that it is too much. The fun thing is that this means that she will be a character. She'll be fun to watch if she's actually the way she says she is so we'll see.



Bill Posley is a stand-up comedian from Venice, California. When he mentioned that he only started watching the show from Heroes vs. Villains will mean that he will play the game how the game is being played today. I think he's just going to fall into the background and disappear. He'll come into the limelight on his boot episode and then disappear.



Chelsea Meisnner is a medical sales rep from Charleston, South Carolina. First of all, how many sales rep have we had on this show? She says she's used being outdoors and she'll probably either have this personality which will grate on people or she will just be a follower and get voted out because nobody has a reason to keep her.


Christina Cha is a career consultant from Hollywood, California. Now Christina wants to break the stereotype of Asian women or well, most Asians for that matter and that's great. I just hope she does pull through. I haven't rooted for anybody like her hardcore but I just don't see her actually doing that well.


Ah Colton. I'll say it right now and I don't see him going far in the game at all. I don't see him going far in any season for that fact. Maybe he might slip by for a couple of days but his personality would most likely come out and that would be his downfall. If he can keep his personality in check, which I sincerely doubt, he'll go far but right now, nope.


Greg Smith is a plastic surgeon from Houston, Texas. The old guy and usually old guys make it far if they're the nice type of guy and I don't think I have that feeling with Greg. He seems to have a good grip on himself but who knows, it might come back and hurt him.


Jay Byars is a model from Gaffney, South Carolina. First of all, his voice is just...oh.my.god. I'll probably get used to it the longer he stays on the show but I barely understood what he said just because I was cringing so much. Lol. With that being said however, I think he'll go far just because he's a down-to-earth kind of guy and he'll do good.


Jonas Otsuji is a sushi chef from Lehi, Utah. And here I am thinking he was from Hawaii. Lol. From the interview, he's trying his best to be this villain but he doesn't look like it. He kind of seems boring actually and I don't see him being the villain of the show. Heck, Alicia's more of that mold that this guy. Oh well.


Kat Edorsson is a timeshare rep from Orlando, Florida. And honestly, that's all I got from her. She's going to go far, that I am sure of, but as far as being this interesting character, I don't think so.


Kimbrely Spradlin is a bridal shop owner from San Antonio, Texas. I like her. I think she's going to be one of those girls that's going to be pushed into the background but she'll have her moment and she's going to kick ass. I really hope I'm not wrong in this but I want her to go far.


Kourtney Moon is a motorcycle repair person from Austin, Texas. Now she seems different but at the same time she says that she's not willing to do all the backstabbing and be the mean person playing the game. All the more power to her but if she doesn't find somebody who will protect her or a group who shares her same ideas, she's going to be steamrolled in this game.


Leif Manson is a phlebotomist from San Diego, California. Every season there's going to be stunt casting and I think this is it. Nothing against him but let's face it, Survivor wants something different, something that will attract other people and this is it. He seems different from the other stunt casting and that's good. I hope he does well in this game and not hog most of the airtime. Yeah right. Lol.


Matt Quinlan is a attorney from San Francisco, California. And like every attorney that came through the game, Matt doesn't want people to know it. He seems to be a nice guy but that's about it. Nothing special, nothing new, a generic male player.


Michael Jefferson is a banker from Seattle, Washington. I would love to root him primarily because of two things. One, he's a banker like me and two, his pose in the cast pic is just amazing. Lol. He's like Matt, seems nice but that would most likely pull him back and be this forgettable guy.


Monica Culpepper is an ex-NFL player's wife. Oh joy. She a mother and a wife of an ex-NFL player. Being a wife of an ex-NFL player, that's probably all we're going to hear but I hope not because she seems interesting. She'll probably be a middle of the road player wherein she'll make it far in the game but she won't be in the majority to make it to the end.


Nina Acosta is a retired LAPD officer from Clovis, California. She seems to be so boring in her interview and I was half-asleep just listening to her. Pity, her life seems interesting enough though.


Sabrina Thompson is a high school teacher from Brooklyn, New York and she's not an angry black woman. Well thank God for that. Lol. She seems to be fun but I doubt she's going to pull through with her statement of not being an angry black woman because she finds her personality to be her biggest flaw. She seems interesting enough but then again, I thought Stacy from last season was interesting and that was a bust. We'll see.


Troy Robertson is a swimsuit photographer from Miami, Florida. Why am I getting Jimmy T vibes from this guy? He's going to be an alpha type of person and he's going to grow old fast, I don't have high hopes for this guy.

Survivor: One World begins on the 15th of February. Good luck castaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment