Sunday, April 10, 2011

American Idol 10 - Lack of Passion is Unforgivable


Who is my favorite? After this week's results show, I have nobody. Like literally, nobody to root for now. I have to change favorites this early in the season and it sucks big time. Why you may ask? Its because America decided to send Pia Toscano home. Yes, you read it right. Pia Toscano is out of American Idol.

Now I made my prediction of the Bottom Three or at least who I felt should be in the Bottom Three would be Casey, Jacob and Stefano. Well at least I got two out of the three right.

The Bottom Three
With this Bottom Three, you would think that Stefano would be the one going home. Well for one thing, Ryan announced that Jacob is indeed safe.


Which leaves us with Pia and Stefano and all of us at home, myself included, are ready for Stefano to come home. After all, all he has going for is his charm and charisma. But color me shocked when Ryan announced that Pia is the one going home.


Even Stefano is in shock. And the shock faces continue. Let's see them shall we?




All three judges are shocked and I think JLo summed up everybody's feelings, everybody except Stefano and his family of course and probably James too, by saying about Pia's sudden departure: "I have no idea what's happened here. I'm shocked, I'm angry, I don't even know what to say."

And Steven really put it out by stating: "I don't know America man, mistake is one thing but lack of passion is unforgivable." So, so true.

So we say goodbye to one of this season's really good talents, Pia Toscano.

Farewell Pia
On a sidenote, I can't imagine what Stefano must have felt all throughout. Just the look on his face when Pia was singing was full of guilt like he knows he should have went home over Pia.

Yes, you should have went home buddy
*Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment