Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Amazing Race 18 - Episode 4


We are now in the fourth episode of The Amazing Race. If you didn't catch the last one, basically in a nutshell,


Teams flew to Tokyo, Japan,


Jaime and Cara got in an accident which got them so far behind, BUT,


Mel and Mike apparently got frozen in the Detour which landed them in last, giving the gingers another shot in the race and them being eliminated.

Farewell School of Rock
And then we begin Episode Four. And teams are off to China! Where they are in for a treat. Just look at the tasks in store for them.



 





I would have loved to ride on a Yak. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Before the teams even left for China, Kent and Vyxsin got so lost to Narita Airport that they missed the flight that the show gave them to China. Once in China, Vyxsin broke down during the Roadblock. So its just a rollercoaster ride for the Goths. Or should I say Vyxsin because she kept on freaking out. Just look at these shots:

Crying in Japan
Freaking out in China Airport
Stressed out at the Roadblock
And then after the Roadblock, they lost the fanny pack. They freaking lost the fanny pack. The one that holds their passports, their money, basically their life in the race is in that pack. I don't know what went wrong with the Goths but they are just all over the place for the entire episode.

Other fun things to note for this episode:

"I wish I knew what my zodiac was."
Zev sucking at the Roadblock so badly.
Ron always wanting to eat something the entire leg
And oh, did I mention that the episode is yet another TBC (To Be Continued)? I didn't like it because its kind of like the first episode wherein the Cowboys should have left because they sucked so much but now it might save Kent and Vyxsin because of this. Major, major hate. They should have just made it an elimination leg and gave Ron the food he clearly craves for.

No comments:

Post a Comment