Tuesday, March 15, 2011

American Idol 10 - One Goes Home


It is that time again. Every after performance night comes elimination night. And yes, I am aware that I am a couple of days late with this post but I felt like I have to do this just because I want to and I have nothing else to do.

The Top 13 performed and one of them might be going home. But there's always the Judges' Save. Now, I am not the biggest fan of the Judges' Save since it first made its appearance. I hated it. I mean, America votes and if they didn't vote for the person they think deserved to stay well, boohoo for them. And besides, those who did get saved from this twist are the ones who aren't even going to win anyway so its pretty pointless.

Anyway,


The judges appear and look at how happy JLo and Steven are. And there's Randy. And then the show begins. The whole calling out the Bottom Three was really weird. Not everybody was called, when in the past, everybody at least felt the pressure of having the spotlight at them. Then we have our Bottom Three.


We have Ashton, Karen and Haley. Personally, I think Haley didn't deserve to be in the Bottom Three, I think it was supposed to be somebody who sucked like Jacob but to each their own. Ashton and Karen, I kind of felt that they will be in the Bottom Three, most especially Ashton because truth be told, she sucked at the Top 13 performance.


And oh, by the way, Karen's safe. Which leaves us with these two.


Ashton and Haley, one of them will be going home, the other stays in the competition for another week.


And its Ashton who gets the lowest number of votes meaning she's in danger of being eliminated. Since there's the *gasp* Judges' Save. Seriously. The girl sucked and she knows it, she admitted it so why even prolong her agony.


But they did. Which made our agony longer too as well. She's still flat, the judges don't look happy and there's no chance in hell she's being saved.


You could just see the pain in JLo. But the sad part comes,


She bursts into tears,


And Jennifer hated saying 'No'. I got sad just by watching Jennifer's heart be broken.

So we say goodbye to Ashton. And we're left with the Top 12.


And oh, Adam Lambert and Diddy sang some songs during the one hour show but honestly, I couldn't care less about those two. There you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment