Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome!

I can't believe I'm doing this again.

Honestly, I know that its a huge trap to start a blog. You can't stop posting little tidbits of your life here and there. But right now, I'm going to focus on what I love the most and that is watching TV Shows. I'm going to post reviews of the shows that I watch, hey, you might even like some of them, and then post my own opinions on them.

Who knows? We might have the same taste and that will get our conversation going.

And its not just purely TV Shows, I might, once in a while, post something about my life. I'm not really that much of an open book but at least I will have something to write when I needed to out my stress, frustrations and all that stuff. Its good to have an outlet, am I right?

So let the blogging begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment